Click below to stream:
Brown County Hour - Episode 5
Hosted by Keith Kelly.
First aired Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- The acoustic music of Deborah and Jonathan Hutchison (interview by Rick Fettig)
- Native American activists Kevin and Jeannine Johnson discuss living in harmony on the Earth (interview by Susan Showalter)
- Julia Pearson of the Brown County Historical Society explains some differences between Then and Now
- Janice Pierce gives us a bit of the history of Earth Day
- Ecological resources presented by Bonnie Closey of the Brown County Solid Waste Management District and Cathy Paradise of Brown County Soil & Water Conservation District (interview by Pam Raider)
- Off-the-grid living with Bruce Clegg (interview by Pam Raider)
- Textile artist Martha Gradolf (interview by Vera Grubbs)
- Rebecca Robertson of the Brown County Humane Society discusses their animal programs (interview by Patty Peaker)
- Walking with Nature: Kaylee Witt presents native bird calls and info by Geoff Keller
- Tribute to our dear departed friend, Jeff Quick
- Poetry by Gunther Flumm and Deborah Hutchison
- And a little incidental guitar music by Jeff Foster
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour
✏ Add your comments below.