Hosted by Janice Pearce.
First aired Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Agriculture expert Mike Bube, sharing important gardening tips
- Bird Snyder with his timely expertise on mushroom hunting
- Brown County born musician Forest Gras
- James Connor, Brown County sculptor
- Doug Harden providing us with an update on The Playhouse
- Jon Kay on Abe Martin
- Jeff Tryon with another Tramp Starr story
- Jim Eagleman on nature in the Brown County Park
- Gunther Flumm – poetry
- And more!
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour