The Brown County Hour’s debut episode, hosted by Frank Jones and Carole Conner.
First aired Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 12 noon on WFHB.
☆ Featured Guests:
- Keith Kelly – poet, reading his poem, What I Will Do This Summer
- Pat Webb – singer/songwriter, with his rendition of Summertime
- Liar’s Bench with Steve Miller: The Snake with a Taste for Moonshine
- Charlene Marsh – visual artist, interviewed by Susan W Showalter
- Return To The Wild – wild bird hospital & sanctuary, by Kaylee Witt
- Gunther Flumm – poet, reading his poem, Squirrels Are Good
- White Lightening Boys – bluegrass band, recorded live at the 2010 WFHB Acoustic Roots Festival in Story, Indiana
- Coachlight Musicals – by Amy Smidebush
- Brown County History Center – Pete Sebert
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug.
☞ Also available for streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour