Hosted by Frank Jones.
First aired Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this edition of the Brown County Hour:
- Pete Sebert of the Brown County History Center recalls the autumn of yesteryear
- Halloween-themed poetry from Tricia Bock, Keith Kelly, and Gunther Flumm
- Performer Robert Shaw wins our costume contest with his dead-on impersonations of Elvis and Johnny Cash
- Step across the Ten O’Clock Line into the state’s largest nature preserve
- Steve Miller recounts the tall tale of the night the womenfolk chopped up the Liars’ Bench
- Meet artist Joe Henderson on the “Backroads of Brown County” studio tour
- Dave Bartlett of Brown County’s Career Resource Center says you CAN teach an old dog new tricks
- And more!
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug.
☞ Also available for streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour