Hosted by Keith Kelly. First aired Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- The music of Brown County’s own Frank Jones (interview by Rick Fettig)
- Walking with Nature: Kaylee Witt interviews master falconer Laura Edmonds
- County elder Hank Swain gives us some advice on the meaning of the word ‘frugal’
- Marcia DeBock, director of the Brown County Literacy Coalition, speaks with Pam Raider & Vera Grubbs
- Christine Atkinson, program director of the TC Steele State Historic Site, interviewed by Pam Raider, Susan Showalter & Vera Grubbs
- Julia Pearson and Pete Sebert of the Brown County Historical Society explain some differences between Then and Now
- Steve Miller tells another true Brown County story: How photographer Frank Hoehenberger fell in love with Brown County
- Pam & Vera chill out at Lee Edgren’s Riverlight Yoga Studio
- Poetry by Gunther Flumm and Keith Kelly
- The Wisdom of Abe Martin – recited by Rick Fettig
- This Just In – highlights from the Brown County Sheriff’s Log by Patty Peaker
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour