Hosted by Janice Pearce and Rick Fettig.
First aired Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- We go on-location at the Outhouse Races for the fast and the furious and the pungent scent of victory
- A skit from our recent live variety show recreates an investigation into a tipped outhouse
- Teller of tall tales Hank Swain reveals what happened to the last bear in Brown County
- A visit to the studio of fiber artist Sarah Noggle
- We sit down with town statesman Andy Rogers to talk about his family’s Brown County heritage
- Featured musical guests Marvin Parish and Scott Freed, including Marvin’s tribute to local busker John Franz And more!
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour