Hosted by Rick Fettig and Janice Pearce.
First aired Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Operators are standing by to take your order for a Brown County love potion
- Director of Traditional Arts Indiana Jon Kay shares historic Hoosier poetry
- Local elder Hank Swain tells a tall tale about a harsh winter and the bountiful spring that followed
- IU’s Jim Krause discusses the premiere of the new documentary “Spirit of Brown County”
- Doris Embry recounts her life as an artist in Brown County
- Our featured musical guest Sarah Flint talks about her current projects
- And more!
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour