Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Vera Grubbs.
First aired Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Vera Grubbs interviews Artist Michele Pollock of Lost Lake Studio
- Charlie Cole continues his commentary on Yellowwood logging
- Dave Seastrom – essay on Groundhog Day
- Bill Land – Land and Lore of Brown County
- Poems by Chris Curtain, Rick Fettig, Gunther Flumm and Tramp Star
- Top ten reasons to visit Brown County by Rick Fettig
- and our musical guest, fifth-generation Brown County singer/songwriter, Robbie Bowden.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour