Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Vera Grubbs.
First aired Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 9 AM on WFHB (Spring Fund Drive Special)
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Wildlife field recording engineer Geoff Keller talking about the impact of excessive logging on the ecosystem
- Taylor Roberts, one of the students from Brown County Jr. High School who traveled recently to Washington DC to win the WE THE PEOPLE national competition for the 2nd straight year
- poetry by Gunther Flumm, Chris Curtin, Mike Bube and Tramp Starr
- essays by Dave Seastrom, Rick Fettig and Bill Land
- and an interview with our musical guest, Jeb Allen, including some tracks from his recent CD, “Lost Lonesome Train”, plus live acoustic music recorded in the BCH studio with Jeb accompanied by Brown County musical luminaries Slats Klug and Dan Bilger.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org