Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Cheeky Rose.
First aired Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Chuck Wills and Kara Barnard bring us up to date on the Indiana State Fingerstyle Guitar Competition
- S.G. Stratigus delivers Ron Dye’s adaptation of the Frank Hohenberger tale of attorney Bill Jones’ summation in the the moonshine trial of Alex Mullis
- Tramp Starr’s poem Farm Doors
- Keith Bradway remembers the early days of Fruitdale
- The Land & Lore of Brown County by Bill Land: Lake Monroe
- Another installment by Bill Miller, sharing his memories of Brown County
- Poetry by Chris Curtin and Gunther Flumm
- Rick Fettig interrupts a BCH meeting to take a call from the First Lady
- Dave Seastrom delivers another fine essay
- and selected solo guitar recordings from last year’s Indiana State Fingerstyle Competition
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org