Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Vera Grubbs, Rick Fettig & Jeff Foster.
First aired Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Musical guest Tammera Lane of CELTICA — interview and songs from Labyrinth Walk.
- Cari Ray returns with another For A Song, exploring the creative processes involved in songwriting. This month: Making the most of what you have.
- Yellowwood Road resident Mark Cagle presents his views on the State’s controversial road project.
- Eric Freeman of the National Maple Syrup Festival describes the history of the event and the many offerings to be presented during its Brown County debut.
- Dave Seastrom tells the story of his own maple syrup experiences.
- Rick Fettig with a Brown County News Update on the Shine-On 2-K Run, a somewhat mythical event coming soon.
- Poetry by Gunther Flumm: Leprechauned .
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org