Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Rick Fettig, with guest host Cari Ray.
First aired Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- WFHB Fall Fund Drive Special.
- Musical guests: Slip Me 5 – old-time swingabilly, interview and songs.
- Rachel Perry with the tale of “The Unreported Escape From The Old Log Jail”.
- Kathy Anderson of the Indiana Arts Commission tells us about two new state grants for artists.
- Pam Raider with an historical look at the Suffragette Movement.
- Essay by Dave Seastrom, and a humorous look at politics by Rick Fettig.
- Brown County Community Calendar for September 2015.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org