Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Musical guest: Forest Gras – interview plus music from his new CD, Stones N Bones
- Vera Grubbs interviews artist Martha Sechler.
- Pam Raider interviews patrons and organizers of the Brown County YMCA’s Access Van program.
- Jeff Tryon returns with another My Brown County featuring the story of “The Hidden City”.
- Cari Ray returns with her latest For A Song feature.
- Poetry by Gunther Flumm and Chris Curtin.
- Essay by Dave Seastrom, and Rick Fettig with Fall observations.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Jeff Foster.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org