Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Rick Fettig, Vera Grubbs and Jeff Foster.
First aired Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we feature Celtic music from local band, Celtica (including an exclusive sneak listen to a tune from their upcoming CD), plus a song from our friend from Ireland, Eunan Mc Intyre.
- Jim Schultz of the Peaceful Valley Heritage and Preservation project, discussing the preservation of local landmark structures.
- Local artist Susan Showalter is interviewed by Vera Grubbs.
- BCH songwriter-in-residence Cari Ray brings us her latest installment of For A Song.
- Poetry by Carol Marks and Chris Curtin.
- Dave Seastrom delivers a new essay: We Love Our Forests.
- Rick Fettig tells us about an exciting new product, the ToeOutta.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Jeff Foster.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org