Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
Happy New Year! From Nashville to Gnawbone, Helmsburg to Hindustan, and all points in between, we wish you a joyful and prosperous 2017!
In this episode:
- Patrick Nielander is our musical guest, sharing his talent on the Native American Flute, Drum, and Didgeridoo. Learn more at http://www.shilombish.com
- Vera Grubbs interviews Sally Baldwin at her weaving studio.
- Carol Marks shares a poem.
- Nathan Dillon kicks off our new feature “This Old Guitar”
- Jim Eagleman regales us with stories of woodpeckers
- Jeff Tryon has firewood on his mind.
- Rick Fettig has revolutionary resolutions.
- Dave Seastrom brings new year’s greetings
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org