Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 9 AM on WFHB
We March into an early spring with some old friends that stop in for a visit! We’re glad to have Mike Bubie back with us, as well as Celtica making another appearance just in time for St. Patrick’s day. So sit back and spend an hour with your favorite characters…
In this episode:
- Celtica joins us in support of their new album, “Celtic fire”! Great Celtic music and visits with our dear friends Tammera, Tim, Jeff, and Carolyn. https://celticaband.com/
- Jeff Tryon joins us with an episode of My Brown County, schooling us in the finer points of ignoring people.
- Mike Bube tells a tale about the day Grandpa killed the cuckoo clock.
- Tad Armstrong from Hesitation Point bike Shop talks about mountain biking in Brown County and HMBA
- Jim Eagleman reports on Nature News with tree facts.
- Cari Ray talks about crows in “For A Song”.
- Chuck Wills regales us with another episode of “This Old Guitar”, about a 1963 Harmony.
- Rick Fettig talks about why we should “all just get along”.
- Dave Seastrom reminds us of the importance of the forest conservation effort, particularly in Brown County.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org