It’s our Halloween broadcast, and we share 3 spooky songs from local artists. Chuck Also interviews Paranormal Investigator Matthew Jackson, of www.paraholics.com
Did you know you can subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher?
We are Volunteer Powered Community Radio, and you can support us directly at WFHB.org . Your contribution insures this program stay on the air.
Our show includes:
- Chuck Wills interview Matthew Jackson on his paranormal investigation work.
- Frank Jones plays his son Frankenstein Pockets
- John Whitcomb shares his story of “Ghost Lights in the sky”, and later in the show, plays his song “Zombie Girl”
- Lisa Hall joins us from The Brown County Playhouse to tell about their 70th anniversary.
- Students from BC High School that run Eagle Manufacturing come in to tell us about their business.
- Cari Ray is back with her travel journal, and “gets lost”
- David Denman won our October Story Slam with his tale of Coyotes.
- Chris Wolf sings “The True Story of Belle Gunness”
- Dave Seastrom talks about the joys of fall in Brown County
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, Jim Lemon, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at 9 AM on WFHB
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills and Jim Lemon.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
Our cover photo courtesy of Chuck Wills
Our Story Slam Podcast, and this episode are sponsored by The Brown County Inn