Happy New Year from the Brown county Hour crew! We are celebrating January 2022 by jumping in the way-back machine and revisiting one of our favorite episodes from the past. We hope you enjoy episode 58 from new year’s day 2017. From Nashville to Gnawbone, Helmsburg to Hindustan, and all points in between, we wish you a joyful and prosperous 2022!
Did you know you can subscribe to our Podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and Stitcher?
We are Volunteer Powered Community Radio, and you can support us directly at WFHB.org . Your contribution ensures this program stays on the air.
In this episode:
- Patrick Nielander is our musical guest, sharing his talent on the Native American Flute, Drum, and Didgeridoo. Learn more at http://www.shilombish.com
- Vera Grubbs interviews Sally Baldwin at her weaving studio.
- Carol Marks shares a poem.
- Nathan Dillon kicks off our new feature “This Old Guitar”
- Jim Eagleman regales us with stories of woodpeckers
- Jeff Tryon has firewood on his mind.
- Rick Fettig has revolutionary resolutions.
- Dave Seastrom brings new year’s greetings
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, Jim Lemon, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 at 9 AM on WFHB
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills and Jim Lemon.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
Our cover photo courtesy of Chuck Wills