Hosted by Lee Edgren And Keith Kelly.
First aired Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Indiana folklorist, musician and long-time Brown County resident Jon Kay, interview by Pam Raider & Susan Showalter
- John Mills, potter and bee enthusiast, accompanied by Tony Gaudin, interview by Kaylee Witt
- Tammera Lane with her lovely Celtic music, interview by Susan Showalter
- Ken Birkemeier of the Bean Blossom Museum discusses the Bill Monroe/Brown County connection, interview by Pam Raider & Janice Pierce
- The StringBean String Band – Robbie Bowden, Paul Pell and Dave Gore, interview by Bruce Clegg
- The Indiana Boyz – Kenan Rainwater, Dan Bilger, Barry Elkins, and Dickey Guist, interview by Rick Fettig
- All About Chiggers, by George Clegg
- Poetry by Gunther Flumm and Vera Grubbs
- Louis Henderson fiddles a little Turkey In The Straw
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour