Hosted by Janice Pierce.
First aired Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Brown County icon John Franz reminisces on his long career as Nashville’s resident busker. Interview by Susan W Showalter.
- Walking With Nature by Kaylee Witt with Ross Britton & Vicki Miretski – Northern Saw Whet Owls.
- Totem carver Jon Pinney has been carving wood totems for over 40 years. Interview by Vera Grubbs.
- Jan Spears of Spears Art Gallery in Nashville, interview by Susan W Showalter.
- Highlights from our recent live fund-drive show.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour