Hosted by Janice Pearce and Susan Showalter.
First aired Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 5 PM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Musical Guests: Maria, Molly and Jerome of The Sanderson Family Band, Susan Showalter reporting
- History: Portia Sperry’s letter to her grandchildren, Julia Pearson reporting
- Brown County High School student-produced segment coordinated by Tom Baker of BCHS, featuring music by the BCHS Jazz Band, Pam Raider reporting
- Beth Mathers of the Brown County Mentoring Project, Vera Grubbs reporting
- Beta Teen Center, Youth Leadership and Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Brown County, Pam Raider reporting
- Sally Anne Murphy, Guardian ad Litem Program Director, Rick Fettig reporting
- Geoff Keller discusses his nature sound CD, Frogs and Toads of Southern Indiana, George Clegg reporting
- Brown County 4H Leader Ron Fleenor, Tyra McKain reporting
- Hypnotist Dr. Sigmoid Fraud discusses his unique approach to working with troubled youth, by Rick Fettig and George Clegg
- Remembering Brown County philanthropist, Howard Hughes, a tribute by Janice Pearce.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour
✏ Add your comments below.