Hosted by Dave Seastrom and Lee Edgren.
First aired Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Ian McCabe with a taste of It’s a Wonderful Life, being performed till December 16th at the Brown County Playhouse
- Vera Grubbs’ interview with BC artist Anne Ryan Miller
- An historical report of Hippies in Brown County
- The Land & Lore of Brown County by Bill Land
- Poems by Chris Curtin and Gunther Flumm
- Live recording of the dedication of the Salt Creek Trail
- More of our ongoing series about logging in Brown County, featuring Charlie Cole and Linda Baden
- Audio essays from BCH co-producers Dave Seastrom and Rick Fettig
- And our musical guest, Brown County big band luminary (clarinet, sax, vocals) Mel Chance.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour