Hosted by Vera Grubbs and Dave Seastrom.
First aired Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Interview #2 and music by the Reverend Peyton and the Big Damn Band
- Jon Kay returns with a poem by Indiana poet James Whitcomb Riley
- Sally Ann Murphy discusses her book Moving To Brown County
- Dave Seastrom returns with an essay on Autumn in Brown County
- Mike Bube with a lesson in critical thinking
- Vera Grubbs interviews Brown County renaissance woman Rachel Perry
- Tramp Star with a poem called Oracle
- Brown County State Park naturalists Katie Kogler and Cassie Norman discuss the bats of Indiana
- The Land & Lore Of Brown County – Bill Land with a piece on BC prehistory
- Charlie Cole and Linda Baden return with our ongoing series on the history of Yellowwood State Forest.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org – Brown County Hour