Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Rick Fettig, Vera Grubbs and Jeff Foster.
First aired Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 9 AM on WFHB
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Singer-songwriter Travers Marks delivers 3 original songs recorded live in the BCH studio, along with an interview.
- Patricia Krahnke discusses the BC Gay-Straight Alliance.
- The knowledgeable Steve Grubbs brings us up to date on the decline of the American Chestnut tree, and hope for its future.
- Jeff Tryon with another installment of My Brown County – “The Man Who Logged Brown County”.
- BCH songwriter-in-residence Cari Ray brings us her latest installment of For A Song.
- With Valentine’s Day on their minds, our own Dave Seastrom delivers a revealing essay on how he found love in the middle of the woods of Brown County, and Rick Fettig shares an idea for a new website, “CuddleBuddies”.
- Plus coverage of two prominent BC events happening in early March: the BC Playhouse’ Brown County Music Celebration, and the National Maple Syrup Festival.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Jeff Foster.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org