It’s the peak of summer here in Brown County, so escape the heat and humidity and sit for a spell with the radio show gang! We reacquaint with a lot of old friends this month, so grab a glass of cold lemonade and stretch out in a hammock with us for the next hour.
This month brings back so many local legends… The Hammer & The Hatchet share some new songs, Lou Stant is back with his brand new book. Jim Eagleman remembers a dear friend, and Cari Ray is here to “Dare Ya!”. Dave Seastrom is joined by his wife Becky with a mouse adventure!
We thank you for being a supporter of our show and public radio. You can show your support with your financial contribution at http://wfhb.org
In this episode:
- John Boyer and Jayme Hood are “The Hammer & The Hatchet”, and join us for an interview and songs “Ferris Hill Massacre”, “Bailey’s Small Engine Repair”, and “Winter Fires”.
- Jim Eagleman with Nature News offers a eulogy for his friend and mentor John Olson.
- Jeff Tryon is back to talk about the Septic Wars in Brown County.
- Dave Seastrom talks about erosion.
- Lou Stant tells us about his new book “Of Moose and Men.”
- Cari Ray has another edition of For A Song, with “Dare Ya.”
- Dave and Becky have a crazy story about a mouse, a car, and a restaurant!
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 9 AM on WFHB
❀ The Brown County Hour is looking for more sponsors! Your business name goes here!
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org