Summer is quickly tuning to Autumn in Brown County, also known as Pumpkin Spice season! The Brown County Hour crew are all locating their boots and sweaters in preparation for Leaf Season.
Steve Plessinger and Mike Stogdill from The Warm Bloods join us with some great original music! The History Center is hosting a Quilt Show! Jim Eagleman gets the whole radio crew to sing about Cuckoo Birds. John and Jayme are back with “This Old Guitar”. We learn more about holistic foraging from returning guest Cara Huddleston. And of course Dave and Cari are back with their segments.
We thank you for being a supporter of our show and public radio. You can show your support with your financial contribution at http://wfhb.org
In this episode:
- The Warm Bloods join us for our music segment, with an interview and 3 original songs.
- Mary George Kip tells us about the upcoming Quilt Show.
- Jim Eagleman sings about Cuckoo birds.
- John Boyer and Jayme Hood are back for “This Old Guitar” with a story about a family heirloom Stella Guitar.
- Dave Seastrom has a tribute to Brown County hero Doc Brester.
- Cari Ray has another edition of For A Song, with “Broad Strokes” of creativity.
- Cara Huddleston joins us to continue our series on wild edibles and foraging.
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 9 AM on WFHB
❀ The Brown County Hour is looking for more sponsors! Your business name goes here!
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org