To celebrate our 75th episode, we present our “Best Of” show, spanning the last 8 years! We are truly grateful for the marvelous guests we’ve had, as well as our audience. We hope you enjoy this look back with the friends and characters that make Brown County such a special place.
We couldn’t fit it all into our usual 1-hour show, so the web show features an extra 40 minutes of stories and songs!
We are Volunteer Powered Community Radio, and you can support us with your donation at WFHB.org
Our Best Of show includes:
- Rev Peyton, live in studio with his song “Brown County bound” originally 9/2013
- Jim Eagleman and Geoff Keller “Frog Ranch” 8/2016
- Chris Curtain “Electile Dysfunction” 6/2017
- Hammer & Hatchet live in studio song “Farris Hill” 8/2017
- Jeff Tryon on Stolen Watermelons 6/2015
- Jason Blankenship live in studio with “Mahalasville Rd” 5/2017
- Chuck Wills “This Old Guitar” 3/2017
- Mike Bube’s CooCoo Clock Story 3/2017
- John Mills on pottery 9/2014
- Rick Fettig’s Love Potion 2/2013
- Cari Ray’s song “What’d Ya Do That For” 5/2018
- The Indiana Boy’s band 1st ever interview 8/2011
- Bird Snyder, famous mushroom hunter 4/2013
- Gunther Flume “Voodoo Doodoo” 1/2015
- SG Stratigus reads from the “Trial of Alex Mullis” 7/2014
- Cari Ray’s For A Song about Crows, 3/2017
- Lucky & The Kid perform “Brown County Vacation 7/2015
- Dave & Becky have a mouse story 8/2017
- Hank Swain’s tale of The Day Salt Creek Flowed Backwards 4/2012
- Steve Miller’s story of Winter Firewood 8/2011
- The Whipstitch Sallies perform “Got Me A Letter” live in the studio 3/2014
- Rachel Perry’s story of Grandma Barnes Turkey 2/2015
- Vera interviews Jon Pinney about his totem pole carving 10/2011
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Wednesday, June 3rd, 2018 at 9 AM on WFHB
✄ Engineering & post-production by Chuck Wills.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.