Our March episode includes original music from The Acre Brothers, The Hammer & The Hatchet, and Kenan Rainwater – all recorded at home over the last few months! We also have Jeff Tryon, Jim Eagleman, an innovative new local business, and much more!
We are Volunteer Powered Community Radio, and you can support us directly at WFHB.org . Your contribution insures this program stay on the air.
Our show includes:
- Nathan Dillon and Chuck Wills of the Acre Brothers talk about a new recording project that features Surf Music, and play their songs “Surfin’ Cowboy” and “Surf Racing”
- Pam Raider interviews Sunny Leerkamp about redistricting political boundaries.
- Jeff Tryon explains “Man-splaining”.
- The Hammer & The Hatchet talk about music helping us stay sane, and play their new song “Same Storm Different Day”
- Jessica Bussert talks with Dave about her new company Wave Therapeutics, and their ground breaking healthcare invention.
- Kenan Rainwater talks about music technology and shares a brand new song he recorded in his studio “Prodigal”.
- Jim Eagleman knows all about winter bird colors.
- Dave Seastrom is ready for spring in Brown County!
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, Jim Lemon, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, March 7th, 2021 at 9 AM on WFHB
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
Our cover photo courtesy of Chuck Wills
Our Story Slam Podcast, and this episode are sponsored by The Brown County Inn