Our February episode celebrates the 65th birthday of The Port Hole Inn, near Lake Lemon. Jim Lemon interviews owner Joel Kohen about the music and history of the venue. We feature musicians that have played there, including JC Clements Band, King Bee & The Stingers, Tim Tryon, and Evan Twitty.
We are Volunteer Powered Community Radio, and you can support us directly at WFHB.org . Your contribution insures this program stay on the air.
Our show includes:
- JC Clements Band plays “Standing on Shaky Ground”, live from the Brown County Music Center.
- Jim Lemon interviews Joel Kohen about The Port Hole Inn’s 65th birthday.
- King Bee & The Stingers play “Buzz Awhile”.
- Cari Ray talks about A City On A Hill.
- Jim Eagleman has a frosty view of Snowflakes.
- Pam Raider is in Winter Deepening.
- JC Clements Band is live from BC Music Center with “My Time After”.
- Jeff Tryon laments his addiction to TV.
- Tim Tryon plays his song about the TV “625”
- Dave Seastrom recalls a winter mis-adventure.
- Evan Twitty plays a fingerstyle guitar song at Indiana State Fingerstyle Guitar Competition.
Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs, Chuck Wills, Jim Lemon, and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, February 7th, 2021 at 9 AM on WFHB
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
Our cover photo courtesy of Chuck Wills and Jim Lemon
Our Story Slam Podcast, and this episode are sponsored by The Brown County Inn