Hosted by Dave Seastrom, Cari Ray, Pam Raider, Vera Grubbs and Rick Fettig.
First aired Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 9 AM on WFHB.
☆ In this episode of the Brown County Hour:
- Musical guest: Bob Lucas – extended interview, and live-in-studio music featuring Bob’s unique fretless gourd banjo.
- Jeff Tryon returns with another My Brown County featuring the story of “The Two-Dollar Egg”.
- Jan Swigert with info on Brown County’s Backpack program which helps distribute free food to our students.
- Cari Ray returns with her latest For A Song feature.
- Essay by Dave Seastrom, and Rick Fettig with observations on “Pope & Circumstance”.
- Brown County Community Calendar for October 2015 by Vera Grubbs.
❀ A tip of the hat to our underwriter, Plum Creek Antiques, located on the corner of State Roads 45 and 135 in Bean Blossom.
✄ Engineering & post-production by Jeff Foster.
✇ Theme music by Slats Klug & Friends.
☞ Also available for downloading/streaming at WFHB.org